Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How would you bend polycarbinate (lexan)

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" fired this volley in
:

Which "Cloro-Cleen" The original was Carbon Tetrachloride.

Nah... this was mid-80s, so I presume it was perc, not CT.

You could have got old stock at that time. Some still had bottles on
the back of the shelf that had been there 10 years or more. The only
time they cleaned out old stock was when GC changed labels. I had
several bottles that were Carbon Tetrachloride bought at the end of the
'70s. The newer version would break down in the bottles and stink.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.