Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Housecleaning for men - Air compressor!

Steve B wrote:

Why do women insist on using those mops and brushes that are about 8"
wide? I like the Navy swabbie type mops, and the 24" wide soft
bristle brooms to cover large areas of hard flooring. Gets it done
quick, and does a good job. But women tend to like those toothbrush
sized utensils.
She WAS impressed at the way compressed air cleans off the silk
plants, and some of the statuary that has a lot of nooks and
crannies. And I think she actually uses it when I'm not around, but
she denies doing so. But I can tell by the way she coils the

Wait 'til she starts using your razor blades to sharpen her eyebrow pencils.

You'll know.