Posted to rec.woodworking
Digger[_3_] Digger[_3_] is offline

Default Powdered Pumice, rottenstone & Plumber's Rouge?

On 3/9/2011 2:58 PM, Father Haskell wrote:
On Mar 9, 11:24 am, RonB wrote:

Might try a drugstore for pumice. Some folks use it for dental care.

Toothpaste or baking soda would be candidates.

Completely forgot about baking soda, been way too many years passed.
Really rusty so I find these reminders extremely helpful.

Thanks again,

BTW, no chance you live nearby in North Central Fl? You're certainly
welcome to come over and help me recover all that knowledge lost.g

Now let's see, where did I store that thing with the long thin blade
that goes around in circles? ...oh yeah, I remember now, it was called a
bandsaw.

--
Digger
Bob O'Dell