Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus27783 Ignoramus27783 is offline

Default Ping Iggy. Advice needed. [Long]

On 2011-03-09, Karl Townsend wrote:

On 2011-03-09, JB wrote:
Hi Iggy.
I inherited a year or two ago, a nice Shizuoka ST-N CNC mill. This is a
3-axis machine with a nice large CNC rotary table giving it a 4th axis.
It
was given to me by a good friend who couldn't fit it into his workshop.
It
has low hours and was only ever used for machining acrylic.

Awesome! I am envious.

You turd!!! I looked and looked for one of these fine machines. Never
found a good one nearby and ended up buying an Excello. Do you have
the tool changer with it?

You're right one target with EMC for this machine. Almost the exact
same job Iggy just finished.

Karl, doesn't that Schizuoka have a tool changer too?

If so, I *hate* JB!