Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Thies Jeff Thies is offline

Default What's the point with the little paint rollers

On 3/8/2011 4:21 PM, deadgoose wrote:
Great for trim work. You still need to cut some stuff in with a brush.
I also use them for putting on wallpaper paste in the joint/overlap
area. Also very handy for doing areas that are "tight" like over doors
and windows where the regular roller won't conveniently fit.

Bought some haven't used them yet (long handle). How do they hold
paint? I need to paint the soffits (sp?) and eaves. My painter friend
said she only used them for painting behind toilets.

Jeff