Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default OT- Obamacare and Cancer Coverage

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 08:10:29 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

Your coverage has/had limits Don...and I am correct concerning what I
have posted..along with providing references...partially for your
benefit..

Wrong. See below.

Reality says that you have limits..or had until Obamacare came along.

Wrong. See below.

But whatever the choice, it doesn't change the fact that I do know
what I am talking about.

You clearly don't, per your own cited reference. See below.

And remember...I am the only one here who has provided references to
support my contributions...and experiences.

Here is an excerpt lifted directly from the reference you provided:

"• Are Medicare supplemental and Medicare Advantage plans also
prohibited from limiting coverage?

Yes, for the most part, but not because of the health care reform
law’s ban. Medicare supplemental insurance (medigap) and Medicare
Advantage plans are regulated by earlier laws that already prohibit
annual and lifetime limits."