Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Relatively new PC stuff

I am thinking that they are going to move into the selling their
products by the pound. Or maybe based on cubic inches. Imagine the
huge blow molded cases we will see from them in the coming years. You
may have to have a pickup at your disposal to buy a router!

Too many folks mistake large cumbersome tools as being powerful and
"professional grade", ready to take on any project. Kind of the "Tim
Taylor" effect.

I believe that PC is moving towards the consumer market, not only
based on their designs, but the feedback I am hearing on their quality
(or lack thereof).

My last PC tool was their biscuit machine that has served for about 15
years now, and haven't seen anything interesting in years.

Robert