Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My homo needs repair

On 3/8/2011 11:10 AM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
The Daring wrote:

-snip-

I'm afraid you'd better educate yourself, you got the entire first part
wrong up there. The indentured servitude story is a scam, some white
children were born into slavery for life. Look up the author Michael A.
Hoffman II and read his research and look for videos and interviews.

Thanks- but this is plenty for me- [both about and by Hoffman]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Hoffman_II

Jim

Ya missed the part at the top of the page:

"The neutrality of this article is disputed. Please see the discussion
on the talk page. Please do not remove this message until the dispute is
resolved. (October 2009)"

Hoffman is not the only source on White slavery, I look at a lot of
sources in order to filter out the male bovine droppings. I would like
to get Hoffman's book on White slavery or just a copy of the
bibliography for the book which I understand is quite extensive. You
should know that Wikipedia is not always the gospel truth, sort of
like a government school history book. ^_^

P.S. You're still not Jeff. ROTFL

TDD