Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT- Obamacare and Cancer Coverage

On Mar 8, 2:31*am, Don Foreman wrote:
On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:44:39 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Your coverage has/had limits Don...and I am correct concerning what I
have posted..along with providing references...partially for your
benefit..

It doesn't/didn't *and you aren't. *

I know only what you tell us about Mary's situation...and you refused
to discuss financial details when asked.

I did and shall continue to, yet you pretend to know more than I do
about our coverage. *

We know what you have told us..which is close to nothing.

Reality says that you have limits..or had until Obamacare came along.

Again if you wish volunteer info, feel free to...or not...your choice.

But whatever the choice, it doesn't change the fact that I do know
what I am talking about.

And remember...I am the only one here who has provided references to
support my contributions...and experiences.

TMT