Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Jim is offline

Default OT- Obamacare and Cancer Coverage

Don Foreman wrote:

You choose to depict lifelong significant contributors as a "cost to
society" when we reach a time to redeem the promises made by social
contract devised and imposed by government.

Isn't society the one that made the promise?
and is not society the one redeeming the promise?
What is the problem with calling it a "cost to society"?

Medicare was first
proposed by Harry Truman, a democrat, and came into existance in 1965
under LBJ, a democrat. Now, after decades of our compliance to
significant regular payroll deductions and contributions, you as a
mindless zeolot cheerleader for Obama label my redemptions per the
social contract made decades ago as a "cost to society".

It is puzzling why you are so adamant that your
"redemption of your social contract" to not be called a cost?
If you had a private insurance policy that was paying
the bills would that not be a cost to the insurance company?

BTW President Obama has stated repeatedly that the main objective
of health care reform is to address
the looming problem with the medicare system.

The way the current system is structured it won't be very long
and Medicare won't be able to fulfill the promises that it has made
That Medicare crash-and-burn will not happen in his administration
so Obama could just like all the presidents before him
just say "its not my problem"

No honor among thieves.