Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Housecleaning for men - Air compressor!

First time in days, I've laughed till I could hardly see.
Oh, that's a hoot.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 18:05:40 -0600, "HeyBub"

wrote:

You use an air compressor to clear a clogged drain.

That can be dangerous. I lived in an apartment and tried a
CO2 fire
extinguisher to clear a plugged drain. It blew out a pipe in
the
utility room below. Things looked fine on my end.,
It took them a few days to figure out they had a problem but
it wasn't
pretty. The whole building was draining into that room.
They never figured out what happened