Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 16:27:59 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

On Mar 7, 4:31Â*pm, "DGDevin" wrote:
Geez I wish I'd put down a cash bet on this. Â*One cast, three bites, and it
is exactly the three whiners I would have predicted too--Josepi, Upscale and
Robotboy--1, 2, 3 like they were standing in line waiting. Â*Of course
they're suitable only for use as bait, nobody would cook these
bottom-dwellers. Â*Too easy.

Nice try, but weak.
We all know better than to give you credit for being the better troll.
You've lost this one, Devvy. Victory is mine.

When you continue to fall prey to trolls, every post is a win for
them, you fidiot. sigh

--
Life is full of obstacle illusions.
-- Grant Frazier