Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default How to move a barn!

F Murtz wrote:
Rich Grise wrote:

Okay, seven then. Can seven men throw one up in a day?

Hmm. They probably could. ;-)

Maybe this is a bad example anyway - it comes from the phenomenon of
throwing programmers at a problem to try to get it solved quicker -
"You can't get a baby in a month by impregnating nine women!"

I know someone who wanted a cardigan quickly, he farmed out various
bits of knitting out to various females and got one to put it all
together.(it worked sort of).

Reminds me of that episode of "Becker," where the Margaret shows up
wearing a thing knitted by her drunkard husband - Linda remarked (on
the phone to her friend) "it looks like somebody ate a box of crayons
and threw up a sweater!"

;-)
Rich