Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

"Robatoy" wrote in message

You still carry grudges against kids who picked on you in grade school,
don't you. Poor little fella, pixels on a screen and he still can't get
over it.

Whatever. You just keep putting your spin on it to suit yourself,
mmmk?

LOL, no spin required. I said some dumbass joke you told wasn't funny, and
you've been hissing and spitting at me ever since. What's really funny is
that I don't have to lift a finger, your own actions show you're carrying a
grudge--how many times is it now you've jumped into a thread just to bitch
at me?

Even if I don't participate in a thread, you're still getting into all
kinds of confrontations with other people here.

This is Usenet, sunshine, arguments and flaming have sustained the system
for a couple of decades. Oh, another hint, it isn't about you--sorry about
that.

I don't carry grudges because assholes just aren't worth the effort.

Riiiiight, I'll try to remember that every time you pop up in a thread to
tell me what an asshole I am. At some level even you should be able to
understand that claiming you don't care and then following someone around to
whine and snivel at him are mutually exclusive positions.

When I log off, I forget about you and your ilk.
I pop up to say hello to guys like you... just to **** you off.. and
****ed off you are... I can tell when you're losing it....

Following the script line by line. Clowns like you invariably claim they
can cause other posters to pound their fist on the desk in anger. That
delusion seems to be important to you guys for some reason.

Have a nice day. And if you start behaving around here, I will stop
getting you all into a lather. *S*

Knock yourself out sonny, contrary to your self-image you're about as
threatening as a one-eyed, three-legged hamster, so your childish vendetta
is no problem at all. Flame me or killfile me, all the same to me,
tinkerbell. But like I said, it's kind of amusing watching you carrying on
while claiming not to be. My goodness, what an easily bruised ego you have.