Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.d-i-y
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default Confusing output voltage from transformer

In article ,
Skipweasel wrote:
In article m,
says...

Where do you get 74LS chips in this situation? The O.P. posted a
question about a portable Sony audio amplifier: it's not going to
contain *any* logic chips, more than likely.

I didn't - it got mentioned along the way in the post I replied to.

Sheesh.

Bah - thread-drift. Some of the best stuff comes out of drifted thread.
May not be relevant to the OP, but then we're not a public service, we
don't have any duty to stay on topic if we don't want to.

These both look very sheddy newsgroups to me ...

Nick
--
Serendipity: http://www.leverton.org/blosxom (last update 29th March 2010)