Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

On Mar 6, 8:19*pm, "DGDevin" wrote:
"Robatoy" *wrote in message

I think you and Clarke should move in together. You two are so...

[snip]

You still carry grudges against kids who picked on you in grade school,
don't you. *Poor little fella, pixels on a screen and he still can't get
over it.

Whatever. You just keep putting your spin on it to suit yourself,
mmmk?
Even if I don't participate in a thread, you're still getting into all
kinds of confrontations with other people here.
Just like Clarke. Always looking for trouble.
You see Devvy, I don't give a **** who you are, I just don't care for
assholes and you're just one of them. With a weak underbelly.
I don't carry grudges because assholes just aren't worth the effort.
When I log off, I forget about you and your ilk.
I pop up to say hello to guys like you... just to **** you off.. and
****ed off you are... I can tell when you're losing it....
Have a nice day. And if you start behaving around here, I will stop
getting you all into a lather. *S*
Mmmmk?