Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default fs: 10 pounds of linotype anyone?

On 3/6/2011 4:04 PM, Wes wrote:
Bill wrote:

Too far away for me, but I'm curious: what's it good for?

the linotype alloy is one of the lead/tin/antimony alloys that seems to
be favored by those who cast their own bullets. it's also useful for
toy soldiers and other such cast items because it is pretty stiff and
casts nicely.

Might be better to hawk it on Craigslist. Shipping is going to be a killer. Pretty much
a So Cal only deal if you allow pickup.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

aaah, wes/?? I said "delivered in the USA", so my $18.50 offer included
shipping within the USA (but, sadly, not canada - add another $10 for
Canada).

--
www.wbnoble.com