Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default OT- Obamacare and Cancer Coverage

On Sun, 6 Mar 2011 18:58:08 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

Whether or not you want to admit it or not, Mary is benefitting
directly from Obamacare NOW.

Wrong. Mary is benefitting from Medicare which dates back to 1965 and
into which we both contributed for decades. We've paid our dues.
Beyond that, she is benefitting from private supplemental insurance
which we have carried since retirement.

And the cancellation of Obamacare would adversely affect Mary and her
continuing care....along with millions of other Americans in the same
situation.

You obviously know little about Obamacare, nothing about Mary's
situation, or both. Obamacare is/will be of no benefit to Mary or
millions of other Americans in the same situation. Quite the contrary.
It will make some meds more expensive due to fees and taxes on
branded drugs and medical devices, and will make our supplemental
insurance more expensive due to annual fee on insurance providers.