Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT- Obamacare and Cancer Coverage

On Mar 6, 12:17*pm, Boris Kapusta wrote:
On Sun, 6 Mar 2011 00:06:45 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools

wrote:
FYI...a timely discussion considering Don and Mary's plight and the
costs involved.

TMT

Don already stated that he is able to provide for his family's medical
expense needs without any welfare from Obama, such as the type that is
needed by liberals.

Why don't you substitute your own sorry family into the story instead,
as an example, so the rest of us can better understand how sad it is
to be a sorry assed liberal

Facts are facts.

Don refused to discuss the cost that Mary's ongoing care is costing
both him and society.

That is his choice and I have respected it...and I do still wish Mary
the best.

Considering that cancer will affect many of us...

http://www.cancer.org/Research/CancerFactsFigures/index

......knowledge of how Obamacare has and will positively affect one's
finances is valuable to know.

Whether or not you want to admit it or not, Mary is benefitting
directly from Obamacare NOW.

And the cancellation of Obamacare would adversely affect Mary and her
continuing care....along with millions of other Americans in the same
situation.

Now if you have something positive to offer to the discussion, then
please contribute it.

But so far you are the one who is the "sorry assed" individual...par
for the course.

TMT