Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem[_2_] Markem[_2_] is offline

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

On Sun, 6 Mar 2011 12:48:59 -0500, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

In article , markem618
says...

On Sun, 6 Mar 2011 09:49:56 -0500, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

In article , markem618
says...

On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 22:48:05 -0500, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

In article , markem618
says...

On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 13:33:07 -0800, "DGDevin"
wrote:

"Markem" wrote in message
.. .

I am not
going to define this anymore it is really just a fact.

You seem to have trouble telling the difference between something that is
fact and something that is just your opinion--they are not interchangeable.
However many millions of people have the same problem.

You also haven't addressed the issue of why someone who in your opinion
doesn't "need" to own a gun is therefore "nuts".

Of course you have the right to express whatever opinion you please, but in
future it might be worth thinking it through a bit before posting.

So everyone who owns a gun legally should?

If they should not what do you propose to do about it?

If your answer is yes you are blinded by having to be right.

And you are blinded by having no real point to make.

No but you are blinded just to be arguing, whats a matter your wife
always wins?

I'm sorry, but asking you what action you propose with regard to your
hypothesis is not "arguing". And there is nothing to "win". Either you
have some action in mind or you don't. If you don't have any action in
mind then why should anyone care whether your hypothesis is correct? If
you do have action in mind what action is it?

Sorry I do not have to fit within any of what you seem to think.

So you are saying that there is a third alternative? That you neither
have an action in mind nor do you not have an action in mind? If so
then what do you have in mind?

Yes no where in my TOS or AUP of my ISP does it say that I have to
conform to what you want.

Mark