Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug White Doug White is offline

Default I am now very important.

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote in
. 3.70:

Wes fired this volley in
:

Still you have to admit, it feels good recieving the honor of being
worthy of that catalog.

Wes

Wes, my experience is that $400-$500 worth of business a year will end
up rendering a catalog.

But I have to say that McMaster's is about the only site out there on
which I can order with the same cnfidence as with a paper catalog.

FWIW... MSC has realised McMaste's online advantage, and is rapidly
improving their site.

MSC still has LONG way to go to beat Mcmaster's web site.

I have an old Mcmaster catalog that I'm thinking of giving away to the
local HSM group. I haven't looked at in at least 4 years.

Doug White