Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Stephany Alexander[_2_] Stephany Alexander[_2_] is offline

Default reparing battery pack

Phil Allison wrote:
"LSMFT"
When I rebuild my drill battery pack with new C nicads do I have to stay
in the same mAh rating. The originals are 1300mAh, I can replace them with
2300mAh cells with tabs. Or even 4000mAh ones. Will more mAh hurt the
drill?

** Nope.

But it will take proportionally longer to charge as the mAh rating goes up.

BTW:

Who makes 4000mAh Ni-Cds in C size ??

.... Phil

Just because you don't know who makes them doesn't mean they don't exist.

You can also say, "Nobody pounded their pud at the Post Office" but that
doesn't mean that Sitre Magana wasn't caught beating off at the Post Office.