Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

In article , markem618
@hotmail.com says...

On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 13:53:02 -0800, "DGDevin"
wrote:

"Markem" wrote in message
.. .

Actually no I do not have to articulate any more, some people should
not own firearms.

Nobody has disputed that. The problem is your definition of who that should
be is arbitrary and nonsensical.

BTW, "they're toys" means "they are toys". You seem to routinely substitute
"they're" for "their".

Aw gee now you have fallen low, I have not defined anything. It was
you how sought to define what and whom.

Now that we have established that some who own firearms should not.

No, "we" have established no such thing.

By the way I have an FIOD card, now the fight over releasing that
information per a FOI request for all statewide is a more pressing
issue.

Mark