Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default OT-Union Business

"Steve Ackman" wrote in message
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.a...81474979118188

Woosy unions. I would have held out for Starbucks Italian Blend, Cafe
Verona, or Espresso, and Vanilla Caramel creamer. They could easily afford
it. I bet a dollar to a donut hold that only one out of every ten pounds of
coffee, and one out of every ten gallons of milk actually make it to the
coffee kiosk at work, but somehow mysteriously disappearing in transit.

What about the sugar? I hear no mention of the sugar. Coffee isn't coffee
without copious amounts of sugar. Someone dropped the bargaining ball. If
they have to provide coffee and "milk", where's the sugar?

SteveB

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Download the book $10