Bay Area Dave

Default Tablesaw push stick?

so is this my week in the daylight?

dave

Bridger wrote:

Jules, you're being altogether too human.

Dave's an interesting case. some of the time he has intelligent things
to say, questions to ask and contributions to make to this group. he
can't seem to go very long without making a complete fool and/or
asshole of himself though. I suspect it has something to do with the
anonymity of the forum.

you're a good man to try to steer him right. I'm not the social
engineer type- when he gets obnoxious I just dunk him in the 30 day
killfile again. these days he seems to average about a week at a time
in daylight.... then he'll mouth off again and back he goes.....
Bridger

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 12:01:25 -0500, Jules
wrote:

Well maybe he has bad unresolved issues. They burden a person. Like what
I was talking about earlier. Sometimes a simple acknowledgement that
they screwed up, is all it takes. But instead they won't do anything to
even hint at an apology after doing somthing bad. They feel it is better
to leave a person with hurt feelings. They won't try to make amends
because the wife is watching or children are going to see, and they
don't want to set an example of how to behave. What they don't realize,
they are setting an example. And that's bad. Or they are afraid they
won't look manly in front of a crowd. But fear is a weakness and it is a
strength to stand up and say "I was wrong". When someone is like that,
it is really a ****ing contest backwards and he has the wind in his
face. That's bad. Our actions and inactions, define us all.

Bridger wrote:

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 10:19:55 -0500, Jules
wrote:

Why would he explode? About what?

the pressure in his head.....