Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

Sorry Mark, but I really have to call you on that last statement. Just
what is your basis for stating anyone (who ever that may be) in your
definition, should not own a gun. You might have a good explanation for
why you feel this way, but the problem is that you have not stated
anything more substanative to articulate your point.

My wife has a formula similar to Mark's: if she doesn't think I *need* to
own a motorcycle, then I am a person who *should not* own a motorcycle. And
I won't.

I'll put up with her arbitrary ruling, but Mark's is less persuasive.

I don't think you need one, therefore you shouldn’t have one--on that basis
none of you gets anything from Festool before I do.