Posted to alt.home.repair
TWayne TWayne is offline

Default OT White Pages

In ,
mm typed:
:: OT
::
:: The phone books have been getting smaller. With the
:: yellow pages, I figure most places are still in business
:: but they have moved their advertising elsewhere.
::
:: But with the white pages, I'm not so sure. The new book
:: is 1/3 smaller than the book 1 or 2 years ago. If
:: they've just made their numbers unpublished, I want to
:: keep the book so I will still have their numbers. But if
:: they've abandoned their wired phones for cell phones,
:: there is no point to keeping the book.
::
:: Why is the White Pages 1/3 shorter than it was? How much
:: is unpublished and how much is just gone?
::
:: Thank you.

It's often a case of font size and how close they put text to the edges of
the pages. The text is so small I can barely read the one just delivered!.

HTH,

Twayne`