Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,sci.electronics.repair,alt.obituaries
Michael Gross Michael Gross is offline

Default Sitre Magana was caught beating off at the Post Office

Lady Veteran wrote:
On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 08:43:09 +0000, Lady Veteran
wrote:

I have already reported this moron once to his ISP for impersonating
me. I guess it wants to go jail. I bet it has a police record. If it
doesn't I will provide him with one and it won't be able to get a job
as a hooker.

LV

What are you going to do? Call the police and tell them that this poster
was right behind you at the post office pounding his pud?