Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Moving

On Mar 4, 3:02*pm, Rich Grise wrote:
Steve Ackman wrote:
In , on Thu, 3 Mar
2011 02:13:32 -0500, Wild_Bill, wrote:

"Steve Ackman" wrote in message
.. .

Sure, moving is
more stressful than a regular routine, but I can
absolutely assure you that moving isn't even on the same
scale with marriage and death.

Stress is what it is.. I've seen interviews with people who's pets have
been killed, completely hysterical (needing sedation).. and wanting some
serious revenge, and sometimes getting it.

* Yup. *I've never seen anyone in that state over a
move.

It seems as though moving was a regular routine, Steve, well before the
40th move.

* Moving is like... changing a flat tire. *It's a pain
in the ass, but you just do one step after the other,
and in no time it's done. *Not routine, but not that
big a deal either... except when the tire goes flat
during a thunderstorm and you're off the road in a
mud puddle! *;-)

The funnest part of moving is when you start to unpack, and realize you
have 17 boxes on the living room floor all labeled "Misc." *;-)

Cheers!
Rich- Hide quoted text -

LOL...or someone has removed the labels. ;)

TMT