Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Moving

On Mar 3, 9:06*pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Ignoramus13991 wrote:
*... *I will have to pack the stuff, disassemble
machines etc.

My sympathies. *Packing a shop is painful. *Little by little you lose
functionality until you're down to a handful of screwdrivers, pliers,
and hammer. *A regression through the process of building up the shop.
Reminds me of HAL's decommissioning in "2001 - A Space Odyssey".

Bob

Good analogy.

What works for me is to fill two pails full of tools and keep them
separate. Use them to tear down and then to restore everything when
you get to where you are going. Put lids on the pails and they are
good to go. Any other tool you need you can go buy for the move.

TMT