Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Moving

Bob Engelhardt wrote:

Pete C. wrote:
Every single bin I packed for my move was individually numbered and the
contents listed on an inventory document. That inventory document was in
hardcopy in multiple locations as well as in soft copy on my laptop so
it couldn't get lost.

Are you familiar with the term "obsessive compulsive"? Those afflicted
sometimes use the euphemism "organized". G

But, when you REALLY needed to find something, it must have been satisfying.

Bob

Oh, no, my shop is a mess, I just know where everything is. It's just
that for a 1,700 mile move where I need to get things back up and
running quickly and working solo, there is no option but to be highly
organized.