Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default $25,990

"Ignoramus20691" wrote in message
I am thinking about my rotary table. It is a 12" rotary table with
full 4th axis control (G code, not M code). The only thing that it
lacks is a brake (and it is slow).

A comparable table costs $25,990.

http://vse.ats-s.com/SmartCatalogPor...D=Q6UJ9A00LTIA

The troyke table was $149 plus $150 for resolver converter. I also
bought an encoder card from Jon, but its cost allocation is shared
between the rotary table and the motor on the knee, so I would say
$100.

$100 + $149 + $150 = $399.

Add to this at least 50 hours of my time, which I am not sure how to
value.

Are you going to be looking for jobs? Let me know when you are ready, what
capabilities you will be marketing and what pricing structure you want to use. My
mill is stuffed for the foreseeable future and I don't have your capabilities for
complex parts.