Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
toolbreaker toolbreaker is offline

Default OT Now - Moving

On Mar 4, 9:59*am, Ignoramus20691 ignoramus20...@NOSPAM.
20691.invalid wrote:
On 2011-03-03, Jon Elson wrote:

On 03/03/2011 08:01 AM, Ignoramus22805 wrote:

These were some of the reasons that our family thought about.

Plus the shed

Yeah, yeah, in THIS group, you need say NO MORE!

Looks like the sellers BSed us on something very important, so after
all, it may not happen!

Congratulations!

I did the same thing you are doing a year ago. Falling property
values put a house we really liked into reach. Moved from a home in
planned subdivision with a HOA from H&*^ to a one acre lot with two,
two car garages. Wife got the garden she always wanted, kids got
soccer field and dog and I got shop and an open bay for car repair.
Well that was the plan- open bay is full of garden stuff..

Old house sold in 4 days. I worked hard to price and time it
right.

We moved all the small stuff using a ¾ ton truck then hired a mover to
move the big stuff. The mover was a friend and we paid him $50 an
hour for two guys and truck + equipment. They had no trouble moving
the mill-drill and 13 X40 Jet lathe. Movers have some nice
specialized equipment for moving big stuff that worked well for the
machines. We spaced the move out over two weeks.

Good luck