Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default Tax

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 06:40:22 +0000, Donwill
wrote:

On 04/03/2011 06:20, Andy Cap wrote:
On 3 Mar 2011 18:34:16 GMT, wrote:

shrug So stand as an indie.

Our democracy is little more than a sham to keep the masses quiet. It makes no
real difference to how anything operates and there is no way any independent can
make a difference ? Party MPs are pretty impotent too. We are ulitimately ruled
by big business and those happy to suck up to it.

Oh dear and there's me thinking that we are ruled by Charities and soft
minded do gooders who seem to have permeated every political party in Britain,
all vying to give our money away "YES OUR MONEY" (not the politicians)
on every hard luck story in the World. I had thought that Cameron would change
all this but he is just as bad as the last lot.

I don't begrudge overseas aid to countries where people are starving
to death. However I would stop all the aid that is being given to
the banks.
--
(\__/) M.