Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Trailers etc.

On Mar 3, 8:17*pm, Adrian wrote:
George gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying:

I have been making trailers for myself for years of various sizes and
purposes
Do trailer have MOTs?

Sorry - HOW long have you been making trailers for yourself?

I built my first "real trailer" - which I am still using,
incororating the back axel from a 197? Cadillac. I made it in Abu
Dhabi and shipped it back to UK behind a Landrover, with a 30 Hp Asaa
stationery engine, etc. inside. ( Most of the ensuing years were 365
days, there should have been a comma in there somewhere.)

I sold the LR but am still using the trailer, - with coupled brakes
and the engine is still waiting to be restored. I live in Norfolk,
not far from Norwich.

Thanks for the load of helpful comments.