Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ecnerwal[_3_] Ecnerwal[_3_] is offline

Default Moving

In article ,
Ignoramus13991 wrote:

I will be moving to a new house in the next two months. So many
projects will be on hold, I will have to pack the stuff, disassemble
machines etc.

Can you park a 20 foot container in your driveway? Packing stuff slowly
yourself is far less hassle (and offers some opportunity to clean up and
organize) than packing (or paying people to pack) stuff in a hurry.

My limited experiences with "movers" have made me wish to keep them very
limited indeed - like never again if at all possible. On the other hand,
my local riggers are delightful, and get machines moved with minimum
fuss for a very reasonable cost.