Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Tax

In article , Adrian
scribeth thus
Mark gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying:

I moved my business to the Isle of Man,for tax accounting. although i
now spend a lot of time away in the sun i still love this green and
pleasant land too much to leave permanently.

But you don't love it enough to pay your dues. Like some it seems you
want the best of both worlds.

I do pay my dues, but now to where *I* want them to go.

But not to "this green and pleasant land" that you profess to "love...
too much to leave permanently".

Can't have it both ways without being accused of hypocrisy.

This all came about two years ago when i was trying to get home care for
a friend with a terminal illness who wanted to die at home. Health care
for people in the type of position is almost non-existent in England yet
my taxes were going to support the meddling in Afghanistan and overseas
aid to Russia, India, China, to the tune of billions of pounds.(0 despite all the proposed cuts in services at home is still spending a
larger proportion of national income on overseas aid than any other G8
nation)

Ballot box is that way ----

Not that we have /that/ much of a choice do we;?..

And if you are goign to use this field in the headers of your post:

Tuff if you don't like it, you know what to do.

Regard you as a ****wit as well as a hypocrite?

--
Tony Sayer