Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Trailers etc.

Hi There,

I have been making trailers for myself for years of various sizes and
purposes and I am sure I could do it for reward. I have made from
tiny to quite huge. Has anyone had the experience of what would sell
easily and at a profit?

I was thinking of a simple box trailer with indespension units and
wheels, or, a bigger one with Ford back axel and drum brakes, there
are a lot about, with an mild steel angle frame and either plank or
ply base and sides. I can weld it all up and do one a week if I keep
it simple. Fill with other junk to sell and take it to our Car Boot
sale every week.

My time is not worth much and I have a good workshop and room. Do
trailer have MOTs?

Is there anything else I can fabricate to keep the wolf from the door?

Thanks, George.

Any comments would be appreciated.