Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Moving

Yep, changing duty stations, even internationally.. BTDT although I was
about 40 years younger then.. and pre-arranged transport, a duffle plus
carry-on isn't moving IMO, either.

Stress is what it is.. I've seen interviews with people who's pets have been
killed, completely hysterical (needing sedation).. and wanting some serious
revenge, and sometimes getting it.

It seems as though moving was a regular routine, Steve, well before the 40th
move.

--
WB

"Steve Ackman" wrote in message

I've moved 40 times, not counting stuff like from
97th General barracks to Dornigheim or Merrell Barracks
to Langwasser Sued. Same mailing address, so I don't
count them even though there certainly was packing up
of "stuff" and physically moving it. Sure, moving is
more stressful than a regular routine, but I can
absolutely assure you that moving isn't even on the same
scale with marriage and death.