Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_13_] SteveB[_13_] is offline

Default OT Safety Deposit Box (at a bank)

wrote

One should let their family know of the SDB and what (appropriately) they
need to know of it's contents. It makes one analize how trustworthy their
family members are )

One of my wives was a paralegal for a family law lawyer. Very old large
estates in Louisiana. In the five years she worked for him, we got to see
many family scenarios play out. When they say, "It's not about the money,
it's about the principle," it's about the money. Heirs, relatives, family
members, loved ones, friends, all seem to change when enough zeros come into
play. Fistfights in the waiting room. Scheduling so antagonistic groups
wouldn't show up within 4 hours of each other.

BTW, we were also privy to the longest murder trial in Louisiana history,
which was very interesting.

Steve