Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus13991 Ignoramus13991 is offline

Default OT - Oh, To Be a Teacher in Wisconsin -- How can fringe

On 2011-03-02, Ed Huntress wrote:
A long time ago, when I was an MBA student at the University of
Chicago, I was offered internship at Koch Brothers. I declined because
I thought that it was a crazy corporation, based on the
interview. Also, the money the offered to pay me was really small, I
was kind of insulted. I did not know about them before that.

What I like about Warren Buffett, is that his ideology is not self
serving as far as becoming richer is concerned. He probably realizes
that it is better to be slightly less rich, but be in a better, more
stable society.

He could be a '50s style Republican. Like me. Only...he's rich. So he's not
like me at all.

I admire WEB since approximately 1995 or 1996 at the latest, and own
shares in Berkshire since approximately that time. Listening to him
kept me out of a lot of trouble.

He's the adult in the room.

Read this article about the Koch Brothers.

I certainly do not want to be affiliated with anything where their
money goes.

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2...urrentPage=all