Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 09:33:05 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

Han wrote:

You mean that imprisoned criminals (who are nonetheless people)
should have access to automatic weapons? What about nuclear weapons?

Great idea Han! Green too. Give a 1 lb cube of plutonium to imprisioned
criminals to play with in their cells...Solves the criminal element problem,
eases the overburdening of prisons, and reduces the cost of incarcerting bad
guys for long periods of time.

Excellent ideas, guys. Remove the guards, brick up entrances to the
prisons, and dump our nuke waste there, in the previously built
vaults. Add more lifers and they evaporate in the rad heat!
This is a perfect way to lower costs of both human waste storage
(lifer felons) and nuke waste. Win/Win/Win!

;^)

--
The art of life lies in a constant readjustment to our surroundings.
-- Okakura Kakuzo