Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

On 02 Mar 2011 11:33:01 GMT, Han wrote:

Just Wondering wrote in news:4d6d5943$0$8150$882e7ee2
:

On 2/26/2011 2:27 PM, Han wrote:

I believe the Constitution is the supreme law. clipped
Now personally, I'm really in favor of limiting guns and ammo ...

Since the Constitution says, "the right of the people to keep and bear
arms shall not be infringed," how do you explain the apparent
inconsistency between your two statements?

You mean that imprisoned criminals (who are nonetheless people) should have
access to automatic weapons? What about nuclear weapons?

Come now. People convicted of felonies can't own weapons, and
everything as big as a bazooka or larger is also deemed unsuitable for
gentlemanly carry, nukes included.

Try a rational ploy next time...or do the research and come up with
the same data I did. I gave up hating handguns after finding the
truth. Give it a try. Loving is much better than hating.

--
That is what learning is. You suddenly understand something
you've understood all your life, but in a new way.