Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

Upscale wrote:

Feeble, brain dead comparisons. Over and over you come up with the
dumbest examples in some inane attempt to argue your need for a gun.
Licensing a firearm is not a ridiculous idea (except in your feeble
mind) as compared to your epoxy example. On no level are they
comparable (except in your feeble mind). On what exact level of
reasoning does one compare a glue product to a weapon? I know. The
next time I visit Home Depot, I'm going to go armed because some mad
shopper might use a bottle of epoxy to attack me. Better I go armed
so I can protect myself because the police won't do it.

Nope - can't do that. Home Depot has a "No Firearms" policy in their
stores...

--

-Mike-