Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default How many of you have gotten this sort of bogus RFQ?

On 2/28/2011 7:31 PM, DoN. Nichols wrote:

Hello my name is Carl and with regards to your company, well I email to know
if you do have ( Bench Grinders ) in-stock for sell and if you do have the (
Bench Grinders ) email me back with the types, sizes and the prices on them
and also do you accept credit card as a method of payment ? Waiting for your
respond back.

Oh I get them fairly often. Mostly wanting to buy bench vises.
I use Mailwasher to scan headers on the server, and these get deleted there.

Jon