Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default concrete patio

In article ,
Jeff Thies wrote:

You built a very nice deck at a house you are
renting?

Well, renting is one of those ambiguous words, my fellow insomniac,
since it could be said of the landlord or the tenant. In this case, I'm
the tenant, and yes, I built a nice large redwood deck. Also a very nice
shed, with windows, drywall, track lighting, phone, internet, and cable
TV. My kid lived in it for a while, in between using it as a shed. And
put in expensive landscaping, and did quite a bit of remodeling to tear
out a wall, remove a closet, build a closet, and install windows in
order to make the bedroom larger. And converted an old tack room into a
laundry room, by bringing in water and gas, running new electric lines,
and drywalling it. Years ago I put in a jacuzzi, but that just got
carted off to the dump last week. I had to put in a new breaker box for
that and run 240 out to it.