Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Removing a Morse Taper Tool - 33 Seconds or Less

In article , "Leon" wrote:

"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
m...
Joe AutoDrill wrote:
Thought this might be useful for some here. I believe I put this out
there
before for all to see a while back, but the recent discussions I had
offline
with someone in another forum made me think others here might find it
useful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ3jyEbcse4

Good tip if you have an industrial DP, but my old Delta and my new Ridgid
neither have a slot for such a tool.

Bummer. My new Delta came with the slot and the tool, IIRC my old Rockwell
did too.

The tip was good for one thing, at least: a box of miscellaneous tools-n-stuff
that I bought at an auction a couple years ago had one of those tools in it.

Now I know what it's for.