Posted to rec.woodworking
Just Wondering Just Wondering is offline

Default Welcome To Big Time Politics

On 3/1/2011 3:18 PM, Josepi wrote:

"Just Wondering" wrote in message
Once it's done (it would require, not just a repeal of the Second
Amendment, but also a hew constitutional amendment explicitly denying
the right to bear arms), you can go ahead and remove the eliminate the
right to free speech too. That'll let you get Usenet under control.
That'll show those ignorant hillbillys. And with the right to bear arms
gone, it'll be all the easier to eliminate all the other rights the U.S.
Constitution recognizes in those durn hillbillys.

Once we have the USA under control by removing all their weapons then
we can say what we really mean on Usenet. without being called up in
the middle of the night and told about how to clean a rifle.

Is there something you want to post on Usenet that you can't because
someone out there is stopping you with the use of a firearm? Or is it
that you want to be free to say what you want, but don't want people who
disagree with you to reply?