Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Contrasts in our healthcare system

The "Heaven" you describe is the upper reaches of the
Celestial Kingdom, also called Exaltation. There is a lot of
very good afterlife levels available to unmarried women.

I think most churches, it takes years of study to
understand. That "learning progression" is common to most
groups.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"SteveB"
wrote in message ...

I am a Mormon apostate. Someone who once was a member, but
were either
kicked out, or requested out. I know a lot of the inner
workings, but this
is not the place to go into that discussion. Information in
the church is
given on a need to know and what level you are on basis,
based on Masonism,
so a lot of the lower level members are uninformed as to the
real workings
and beliefs of the church. Let's just say that he was a
typical Mormon. In
the Mormon faith, a man must draw a woman into Heaven, she
cannot get there
on her own.

Steve