Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default Removing a Morse Taper Tool - 33 Seconds or Less

"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
Joe AutoDrill wrote:
Thought this might be useful for some here. I believe I put this out
there
before for all to see a while back, but the recent discussions I had
offline
with someone in another forum made me think others here might find it
useful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ3jyEbcse4

Good tip if you have an industrial DP, but my old Delta and my new Ridgid
neither have a slot for such a tool.

Most of the larger units have Morse Tapers... Most of the smaller bench top
and even some floor models use the Jacobs Taper mount only.

I'm probably going to make a video for that too some day.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R